Fly and Light Tackle Fishing Charters
Guiding the pristine waters surrounding Pawleys Island, Georgetown and McClellanville South Carolina. Whether poling the flats for tailing Redfish or fishing the depths for trophy Bull Drum, we can tailor a charter to fit your desire and skill level. You need only to step aboard and let the beauty of the salt marsh reveal itself.
Be prepared and help make your chartered fishing trip a wonderful experience.
What We Provide:
- Fishing Gear & Tackle
- Flies, leaders, Artificial Baits and lures
- South Carolina Fishing Licenses
- Yeti Cooler with ice and water
- Photos of your experience
What to Bring Fishing:
- Polarized Sunglasses/hat/sunscreen/rain gear
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Meals, snacks, drinks – please no glass containers
- Please no black sole shoes
A technical poling skiff that offers incredible versatility from poling the shallows to fishing the inlets and beaches. This skiff is fast, dry riding and very stable.