Saltwater Fishing Charters on the pristine waters of Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, and Georgetown South Carolina.
Specializing in light tackle spin and fly fishing for Redfish, Speckled Sea Trout, Flounder, and Sharks. Whether stalking tailing Redfish on the shallow water flats or fishing open water for trophy Bull Drum, we can tailor a charter to fit your desire and skill level. You need only to step aboard and let the beauty of the Salt marsh reveal itself.
Be prepared and help make your chartered fishing trip a wonderful experience.
What We Provide:
- Fishing Gear & Tackle
- Flies, leaders, Artificial Baits and lures
- South Carolina Fishing Licenses
- Yeti Cooler with ice and water
- Photos of your experience
What to Bring Fishing:
- Polarized Sunglasses/hat/sunscreen/rain gear
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Meals, snacks, drinks – please no glass containers
- Please no black sole shoes
A technical poling skiff that offers incredible versatility from poling shallow water flats to fishing oceanside. This boat is fast, dry riding, stable, and rigged to the gills with the latest and most advanced technical gadgets on the market.